August 11, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 32
How much time do you have to spare?
Unfortunately, my flippant answer to this question is usually, “none.”
But, hold on. Let’s chat about it real quick.
- Could you spare me 15 minutes today?
- How about 15 minutes per day for the next 5 days? Would you be willing to commit to spending that amount of time with me?
- Would it be easier if you knew that you were not doing it alone?
Introducing the Scrap 15 Boogie from Digital Scrapper
I want to help you get your classes finished. For that reason, I’ve created the Scrap 15 Boogie, exclusively at Digital Scrapper.
If you can spare me 15 minutes per day, for 5 days in a row, you will be AMAZED — not only to see progress, but to feel a huge sense of accomplishment.
Use the Scrap 15 Boogie
to Create a Snowball Effect
Here’s How It Works
- Identify your smallest unfinished class. Login and see your classes now.
- Using just 15 minutes per day—for five days in a row—work on that smallest class.
- When you’re finished with that class, download your completion certificate and experience a great sense of accomplishment.
You’re on a roll! You’re energized! You’re in the groove!
- Next, start multiplying your renewed energy by tackling your next smallest unfinished class.
As you go, your sense of accomplishment and drive to succeed will build, creating a snowball effect.
Here’s the Best Part – We’re Together In This
- We’ll be doing the Scrap 15 Boogie as a community. You’re not alone.
- We’ll be boogying on the blog, in Community, and in the classroom.
- This month’s 5 day Scrap 15 Boogie goes from Aug 11 – Aug 15.
We Want To Celebrate Your Success
During Boogie Week, did you finish a class? Get a photo book finished? Complete that scrapbook page that you’ve been working on for days on end? We want to know about it!
August’s Boogie Week starts NOW. I cannot wait to see what you can accomplish in 5 days!
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header for this newsletter was created using Faith Love Hope by Kim B. Designs.
P.P.S. The Scrap 15 Boogie doesn’t just apply to classes – it’s also helpful for getting photo books (or any other scrapbooking project) finished. The key is—start small and be consistent! Build upon small wins.
P.P.P.S. The Scrap 15 Boogie image was created using Imagine by Anita Designs.
If you’ve ever loved a family dog, you’re going to love Dog Week 2020 at Digital Scrapper. Keep a watch out for weeklong giveaways, contests, and challenges. Our excitement is through the ruff (oops—I mean, through the roof) for this fun week.
Goodness sakes! We’re all growing up so fast, aren’t we?? On September 4, 2020, Digital Scrapper will be 17 years old. It really is something to celebrate, so every year at this time, we celebrate BIG. Keep an out during the first week of September for our biggest sale of the year.