July 27, 2020 | Digital Scrapper News | Volume 18, Issue 30
Do you like ONE single fabulous photo on your scrapbook pages?
Or are you more likely to have MULTIPLE photos displayed?
I tend to enjoy a mixture, and I’m guessing . . . you do, too.
Check out these tips from Jenifer for adding multiple photos to her new pie templates. These tips are not only helpful, they are also guaranteed to brighten your day with her TOTALLY ADORABLE images.
Pie Template Photo Tip #1
- When placing photos into sections, use 1 photo per section ONLY IF you have 4 or 6 sections.
- If you’re using 8 or more sections, using 1 photo per section could become too busy and overwhelm the entire layout. Not to mention that the photos would have to be VERY small.
Pie Template Photo Tip #2
- When you have 8 or more sections in your template, place photos over multiple sections.
- This allows you to keep your page from becoming too overwhelming.
Pie Template Photo Tip #3
- And my personal favorite is to place one photo over half of the sections.
- Doing this allows you to really make the photo the star of the template. And you can decorate the other half of the shape with coordinating papers.
And, here’s the page Jenifer created with her favorite tip:
Not only do I feel lighter seeing those beautiful smiles, but I feel smarter just taking in those great tips. I hope to see YOU in class!
Love and creative success,
P.S. The header for this email was created using It’s All About a Boy by Shawna Clingerman and Sports Mad by Studio Flergs.
P.P.S. Jenifer’s images and page above were created using Sprinkles by Kim B Designs. The fonts are Varche Caps and Windtalker Sans Rough.
Enter to Win Our Newest Class
Here are two ways you can enter:
Note: If you don’t use Facebook or Instagram, reply to this email and we will manually enroll you in the drawing as a courtesy.
Lifetime Premier Coupon holder?
Your code applies at checkout. Get more details in the Lifetime Coupon classroom.
When does the sale end?
Easy As Pie is 40% off through Friday, July 31, 2020, Midnight Eastern. Don’t delay. This is the absolute lowest price until Fall 2021. Enroll Now.
Questions about the Easy As Pie Template Mini Class? Contact Jenifer Juris.