Some of these important considerations are discussed below.
1) The Cause of HairLoss & Need for Hair-Transplant in Gurgaon
– The people meeting Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon for Hair Transplant in Gurgaon should realize first, that before undertaking any surgical procedure, the cause of hair loss has to be ascertained.
– Hair loss can occur because of many different reasons, which may alter the plan of treatment. Some cases may require no treatment (& subsides on its own) and some may require treatment different from surgery (or some other preliminary treatment before surgery is undertaken).
– In conditions like pregnancy or after childbirth, or in the conditions of severe stress like – surgery; hair loss seen may recover spontaneously once the body comes back to a normal position.
2) The Diseases/Pathologies to be Excluded Before HairTransplant in Gurgaon
– As we have discussed previously many diseases need to be treated before Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon can decide on the need for surgery.
– Some of these diseases that can cause hair loss are – thyroid disorders, scalp infections like ringworms and alopecia areata (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles).
– Sometimes some medicines used to treat some health disorders can cause hair loss. Some of the examples of these types of conditions are – Medications for Cancer, Depression, Arthritis and High blood pressure.
– As would be obvious from the above description that in situations like these Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon may have to refer the person interested in having Hair TransplantGurgaon, to Doctors of other disciplines/specialties to take care of the problems responsible for hairloss before considering HairTransplant in Gurgaon.
3) Type of Surgery Chosen for HairTransplant in Gurgaon
– People desirous of having hairtransplant surgery have to understand there are different types of hair transplant procedures available, each of which has its advantages and disadvantages.
– Broadly speaking the surgical procedures can be classified into 2 different varieties – Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Level Transplantation (FUT).
– A consultation with Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon would help people to understand which type of surgery is best for them.
4) Alternatives/Other Options Available to People Interested for HairTransplant in Gurgaon
– Before deciding on Hair-Transplant in Gurgaon, the patients should have a free discussion with the Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon, about the available alternatives to hairtreatment surgery.
– There are multiple non- surgical Hair Treatment alternatives available. Some of these are – oral medications like Finasteride, topical solutions of Minoxidil, PRP therapy or even a wig. However, it is important to mention here that no medications should be taken without prior discussion with Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon, as the medications may have serious undesirable side effects.
5) The Consultation Before Hair-Transplant in Gurgaon
– Finally, before concluding our discussion here, it is important to mention that many people desiring Hair-Transplantation in Gurgaon, just phone the Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon’s clinic asking for the cost of hair transplant surgery, without even a consultation. This can have dangerous consequences later on.
– As our discussion above has shown, every patient is unique and has his/her own personal problems, which may be different from others. So, without direct face to face consultation and physical examination done by Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon, the correct decision can’t be taken.
– Opting for the cheapest option, when choosing an operation, which involves the human body (without any consultation with qualified Plastic Surgeons in Gurgaon) can cause irreparable damage. So always meet a doctor and have a direct consultation with him/her & then only decide on surgery, only when you are totally satisfied.[ad_2]
Source by Mahesh Sharmaji